Greetings from President Schulz here in snowy Nebraska. I just wanted to share a few things with everyone.
1. Your Board of Directors get together every month on a teleconference and we follow our agenda just as if we were all in a room together. The minutes of all our board meetings are going to be posted on this website under the About Us tab.
2. We are busy planning the 5oth Anniversary General membership meeting in Knoxville this July. The registration form for that is located on the General Membership Meeting tab. If you think you wish to attend I recommend that you make your hotel reservations soon so that you get a room before they are all gone
3. This Association in conjunction with the Heritage committee at Knoxville will be selling bricks to be placed around the Minuteman statue at the TEC.
4. We will be having a quilt to raffle off at the General membership meeting. It is about half finished and as soon as possible I will be putting pictures of it on this web site and all of the Board of Directors will have tickets that you can purchase.
5. Don't forget to get your packages submitted for the Outstanding Graduate, Command IG Brown, Minutewoman Award, and the Hall of Fame Award. Usually, the deadline for those is 15 Feb, but because our website was down the last three months, we have extended the deadline to 1 May 2018. All the information on those awards is on the awards tab or in the AGH.
6. Lastly encourage your dependents to submit their scholarship packages to the 1st Vice President by 30 June. We have some very substantial scholarships available. All of the information for the scholarships is located on the Scholarship tab.