This is the latest news from NCOAGA
Greetings from President Schulz here in Nebraska and or South Dakota. I just wanted to share a few things with everyone.
1. Your Board of Directors get together every month on a teleconference and we follow our agenda just as if we were all in a room together. The minutes of all our board meetings are posted on this website under the About Us tab.
2. We are busy planning the 51st. General membership meeting in Kansas City Missouri this July. The first day of the meeting is on 19 July. We will begin at 0800 at the Holiday Inn Country Club Plaza hotel which is located in the Power and Light District in downtown Kansas City. Breakfast will be served after the introduction of Board of Directors and distinguished guests. After breakfast we will have some welcome messages from several guests and eventually we will have a update of the TEC by our TEC Liasion CMSgt (ret) Bruce Damrow. We will continue with our meeting for the rest of that day. That evening there is no scheduled activity so that our members can enjoy the downtown area with their friends and family. There is a shuttle at the hotel that will drop off and pick up guests a short distance from the hotel. The meeting will continue the next day where all activities will be finalized and new officers will be elected. That evening we will have our Awards Banquet where we will recognize our Outstanding Graduate of the Year as well as the IG Brown Command Excellence winner. The registration form for our meeting is located on the General Membership Meeting tab of this web site. If you wish to attend I recommend that you make your hotel reservations soon so that you get a room before they are all gone. The hotel information is also located on the registration form.
3. This Association in conjunction with the Heritage committee at Knoxville is selling bricks to be placed around the Minuteman statue at the TEC. Just go to the Heritage Brick Fundraiser tab to get the information to order your brick.
4. We will be having a quilt to raffle off at the General membership meeting. It is finished and the picture of it is on the General Membership tab under GMM51. . All of the Board of Directors have tickets that you can purchase. Just email one of the board members near you to get your tickets. We will have the tickets at the meeting in Knoxville also. Hope to see you there.
5. Lastly encourage your dependents to submit their scholarship packages to the 1st Vice President by 30 June. We have some very substantial scholarships available. And don't forget that as a member of this association we have a scholarship for you also. . All of the information for the scholarships is located on the Scholarship tab.